2022 Conference Hotel Information
Lech Lecha: Moving Forward Together.
Reconnect, Reimagine, and Rebound.
San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
8757 Rio San Diego Drive
San Diego, CA 92108
- The conference officially begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, and ends at 11 pm on Saturday, November 5, 2022, with a wrap-up and reflection closing program.
- Please plan to arrive on November 2 and Depart on November 6th unless you plan to extend your stay in San Diego.
Reserve your room:
We have arranged a block of rooms and special rates. You can start making your room reservations now through the booking page they have set up for this event. Please use this link to Book your group rate for Union for Reform Judaism ECE Conference 2022.
You can also extend your stay by three days (before or after) at the same rate by calling the hotel after you book your room online.
Room Rate (does not include tax or incidentals)
- $159/night for 2 queen beds
- $159 /night for 1 king bed
** The below link is for conference dates only. If you would like to extend your stay either before or after the conference, please call the hotel directly to make those changes to your stay.
- On-site parking fee: $19 daily (conference discounted rate)
- Valet parking is available for $39 daily
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Complimentary in guest rooms and meeting rooms for ECE-RJ Guests
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- The hotel does not provide shuttle service
- Alternate transportation:
- Express Shuttle Service: $12 each way-reservation required
- Taxi Fare: Estimated $22 each way
- Bus Service: Estimated $5 each way