Hilton Frontenac Hotel
Explore St. Louis from the comfort and elegance of the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, located next to Plaza Frontenac, famous for its dining, shopping, and entertainment. Enjoy a delicious meal or cocktails at the restaurant and bar, or unwind with a swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center.
Reserve your room
We have arranged a block of rooms and special rates. You can start making your room reservations now though the booking page they have set up for this event.
You can also extend your stay by three days (before or after) at the same rate by calling the hotel after you booked your room online.
Room Rate (does not include tax or incidentals)
$144/night for 2 queen beds
$144 /night for 1 king bed
** The below link is for conference dates only. If you would like to extend your stay either before or after the conference, please call the hotel directly to make those changes to your stay.
- Parking at the hotel is FREE for self-parking
- No valet parking is available
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE INFORMATION
- Pre-Kallah Learning Option 1: Tuesday 2/18/20 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Pre-Kallah Learning Option 2: Wednesday 2/19/20 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
: officiallybegins Wednesday 2/19/20 4:30 pm and ends on Saturday 2/22/20 11:00 pm with a wrap-upand reflection closing program.
COMPLIMENTARY FRONTENAC HOTEL/AIRPORT SHUTTLE
After arriving in st. Louis, go towards the baggage claim to use the courtesy phones. Dial the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac (#20) & let the guest services operator know that you are ready to be picked up (314-993-1100).
- Terminal 1 (main terminal) — you will be picked up outside at exit 18.
- Terminal 2 (southwest, charters) — you will be picked up outside at exit 15.
FOR HOTEL DEPARTURES (to Lambert International Airport),
Please sign-up at the bell stand. Vans leave at the top of the hour. Shuttles run from 6AM to 10:00PM weekdays and 7:00 am to 10 pm on weekends.
Frequently Asked Questions
When are the registration fees due?
All payments must be received by January 28, 2020.
What does my conference fee include?
- Registration and resource materials
- 3 keynote Speakers: Rabbi Andrea Goldstein, Rick Recht and Shira Kline
- 5 days of inspiration, learning and connection
- Meals include: Dinner and Welcome event Wednesday evening, Lunch and Dinner on Thursday, Shabbat Dinner on Friday and social event Friday evening, Breakfast and closing program and dessert reception on Saturday night
What is NOT included in my conference fee?
- Breakfast Thursday and Friday
- Lunch on Friday
- Saturday dinner – Dine-a- Round
Is financial assistance available?
Members of ECE-RJ may apply for a scholarship by completing the scholarship application.
The ECE-RJ Kallah 2020 promises to be extraordinary and we are all excited you are going to be part of the learning, networking and sharing and fun! If you have any questions, please check our website and if you don't find the answer there, feel free to contact Tricia Ginis, Executive Director, [email protected].
Where should payments be mailed if I am not paying by credit/debit card during the registration process?
If you are paying by check, please make your check payable to:
The Union for Reform Judaism
URJ Attn: Events Team – ECE-RJ 2020 Kallah,
633 3rd Ave, Floor 7
New York, NY 10017
**Make sure your name is indicated on the check in the memo line.
If you register within the last month before the ECE-RJ 2020 Kallah you must pay all fees online.
What is the Conference Cancellation Policy?
Will I get a certificate of attendance for professional development hours?
Certificates of professional development hours will be given to attendees for the following:
- Pre-Kallah Option 1: 2.5 hours
- Pre-Kallah Option 2: 6 hours
- Kallah: 21 hours
Meal Selection and Food Restrictions
Meal selection and notation of any dietary restrictions will be made during the registration process. For any severe allergies, please note that in the registration and we will be in touch with you prior to the conference.
How does the Dine-A-Round work on Saturday evening?
Kallah attendees will participate in a ‘Dine-a-Round’ style dinner on Saturday evening following Havdallah. During the registration process, conference attendees will select their top 3 choices for restaurants and the hospitality committee will group people for the dinners. The Dine-a-Round dinner is attendee pay.
How do I make a hotel reservation?
Hotel Room Reservations can be made at any time with this LINK. The cutoff date for hotel reservations is January 28, 2020. Please be sure to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure they have the room selection you prefer (2 queen beds or a king bed)
Can I Park at the Hotel?
All parking at the hotel is complimentary.
Will the hotel accommodate special needs?
Every effort will be made to accommodate the special needs of conference attendees, whether physical or dietary. Be sure to include requests during registration.
What are the suggested arrival and departure times?
- Pre-Kallah Learning Option 1: Depart the hotel by 5:15 pm Tuesday February 18, 2020
- Pre-Kallah Learning Option 2: Buses depart the hotel at 8:30 am Wednesday February 19, 2020
- Kallah attendees: Please plan to check-in for the Kallah between 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm on Wednesday February 19, at the registration area for ECE-RJ. The opening program begins at 5:00 pm.
- The Kallah will conclude on Saturday evening February 22nd, after the concluding program at 11:00 pm. Please plan to depart on Sunday February 23, 2020
As we get closer to the event please check the schedule for updates on the ECE-RJ Kallah website.
The 2020 ECE-RJ Kallah is geared toward Directors, Assistant Directors, Teachers, Lay Leaders and supporters of early childhood Jewish education.