2024 ARJE / ECE-RJ New Gathering
Yom Chadash – A New Gathering
B’tzelem Elohim – Reimagining Belonging in Our Jewish Spaces: Exploring Racial Justice & Intersectionalities
Peabody Memphis Hotel Reservation
With a style and tradition befitting one of Memphis’ grandest, most legendary hotels, The Peabody Memphis offers a magnificent bridge between the “Blues City’s” celebrated past and cosmopolitan present.
Known as the “South’s Grand Hotel,” The Peabody Memphis is legendary for its charm, elegance, gracious hospitality, and rich history. This Memphis icon opened in 1869, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is world-famous for its five resident Mallard ducks, who march daily through the lobby at 11 am and 5 pm. When you’re ready to experience Memphis’ most unique and distinctive hotel, The Peabody is waiting!
- Programming will begin at 9 AM on Monday morning and go through 2:00 PM on Wednesday.
- Plan to arrive in Memphis Sunday evening and depart after 5:00 on Wednesday.
- As we get closer to the conference, please check the Yom Chadash Website Schedule Page for updates.
Reserve your room:
Hotel Room Reservations can be made at any time with this LINK. The cutoff date for hotel reservations is December 18, 2023. Please be sure to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure they have the room selection you prefer (2 queen beds or a king bed). We anticipate the hotel block will sell out.
- $195/night (plus taxes, fees, and incidentals) for single or double occupancy (limited availability-please reserve early if you plan to share a room)
- $215 /night (plus taxes, fees, and incidentals) for triple or quadruple occupancy
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Memphis International Airport (MEM) is a short 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel does not provide a shuttle service.